Sunday, September 09, 2007

Easy Riders


Check out Greg's new bike - and Megan and I braving a ride with him!
Okay - Megan has already ridden with him a few times, so she was fine with it. I, on the other hand, was a boa constrictor! He went just 20 mph but it felt much faster!! I know, I've already told him a thousand times to "BE SAFE!!!" But, go ahead and remind him too - for me!

Oh, some interesting happenings this week. Bomb threat at Meg's high school, so they had to be evacuated to the stadium for several hours. Of course it was a prank (probably some kid that didn't want to go to school, or wanted to feel important), but still scary - especially for the parents.

Emma just got accepted into a Girl Scout troop, with a bunch of her friends, so she's very excited. I volunteered to be a third leader since they now have 13 girls. They meet every other Friday at the school, right after school, so it couldn't be easier! The funny part is that the leader wasn't going to let her in because they already had 12 girls, but when she found out that Emma was Greg Kohl's little sister, she said she just couldn't turn down Greg's little sister. Yes, the leader's older daughter was one of Greg's girlfriends in high school - and they're still friends. Funny, huh? So I told Emma she owes Greg a thank you!

Jaime will be going with the choir to Hummingbird Friday and Sat. - like a choir camp. One of my friends from church is going with her daughter and she said Jaime could stay with them, since I wouldn't let Jaime go on her own. I'm hoping to go for Saturday and come home with them Sat. night.

Well, I'm sure I've lost most of you by now - so I'll stop here!!

love & miss you guys!!

susan

1 comment:

Tammy said...

Nice bike. Be care, safe, and wear you helmet! Was that good "mom?" Seriously have fun with the bik but be smart too. I can't believe how big Greg is. I know he should be but I still expect them to be the size they were when I left Hull. Crazy! I hope enjoy girl scouts and that choir camp went well