Saturday, January 26, 2008

finally some paint!!

Well, I almost hate to put up a new post because I love seeing Tahra & Jonathan's picture up first when I go to our blog!! But, I've finally started painting our house, after more than 2 years here, and I'm so excited about it that I wanted to show you guys too!! We started in the entry way and dining room. I wanted a red accent wall in our dining room, although Ian wasn't thrilled with the idea, but I think it came out great! Of course, the pink primer that went up first was interesting, although Jaime and Emma loved it and wanted me to keep it that color! Two rooms down, don't even want to think about how many more to go!!!


























Also, Jaime started basketball, with Ian coaching, so here's their team picture:

























5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Sue. Looks great, the wall AND the wedding. You do a great job with the blog and it really helps me feel not so "out of the loop". Love, hugs and kisses to all. Mom

Tammy said...

I love the basketball pictures. Your room turn out great. I love the accent wall. I can't wait to see more. Maybe it will inspire me to get started!!

Carrie said...

i love the red wall!
hurray for b-ball pics also. She's a busy bee. HUGS.

Michael Moran said...

hey that red looks great, maybe we'll use it too. :) Great job Ian coaching bball.

GRK_MMM said...

Love the red wasll, hope we can come out to see it, and you guys this spring.