Friday, December 19, 2008

Aha - that's how you do that!

I just figured out how to add blogs that I want to follow! Yea! Well, 6 days until Christmas Day! I hope you all have a fun and happy Christmas season and the best New Year ever! The kids just had their last day of school today, except for Megan who is already finished with her first semester at UNM - good girl!! At the moment, Taylor is obsessed with making the playroom into a giant tunnel maze - pretty cute! Josh is managing okay with his broken shoulder, except for the small problem of not being able to work - not good! If anyone has any suggestions for jobs that can be done one-handed, let us know! Tahra's birthday is today (XOXOXO), but I won't tell you how old she is, because then you might figure out how old I am!! I talked to Greg earlier today and he was trying to get home from work - took over an hour to go 2.5 miles - lots of snow in Utah, surprise, surprise! My sister, Kristin, and her family just got to our parents house in Florida (at least I think they arrived by now!) and I'm very jealous!! Can't wait to go to Utah and see my family!! 

1 comment:

Tammy said...

I am glad you figured things out. I love it when I do that. It sounds like things are busy but good with you all. Except the broken bones part! I hope you have a great Christmas....I love being able to check in on you from time to time! Feel free to come visit our blog anytime cjourmiracle.blogspot.com